Shin Jae-min's parents said, "My son's extreme choice, sorry to the people."

By: queen [IP: 220.230.236.xxx]
Posted on: 2019-01-04 05:17:37
The parents of former Strategy and Finance Minister Shin Jae-min, 32, who attempted to make an extreme choice after revealing the presidential office's attempt to replace KT&G president and pressure to issue bonds in the red, issued an apology saying, "I am sorry for causing social controversy."

During Shin's college years, senior members of his club also appealed and appealed to all walks of life.

"I apologize to the public and government officials for my son's extreme choice, and to those around us, including a group of lawyers for a democratic society," Shin's parents said in an apology to reporters on Thursday. "I would like to express my deep gratitude to the police and fire authorities for their safe return of Jae-min."

"Jae-min, who was tender-hearted, suffered a lot of inconvenience regardless of her intentions," Shin's parents said. "I thought I was right and encouraged, 안전놀이터

and I think I was trying to make the wrong choice because I was under more stress than I thought."

"I ask the people to understand freely," he said. "I will help you faithfully follow all necessary investigation procedures."

"I feel very sorry for the pain that a friend of mine who had been so innocent had even decided to make an extreme choice," said Jeon Hoo-bae, who had been watching Shin Jae-min since his college days. "I feel very sorry that groundless rumors such as 'Chirashi' and 'fake news' such as 'New Right' have been circulating."

"This friend, too, was a person who sincerely hoped for the success of the government," they said. "I thought it would be acceptable to talk about what anyone thinks is a problem."

"The government and one former official said that there will be no fighting in the first place," he said. "I hope you will listen to his opinion, not fight."

He also apologized to the lawyers for a democratic society. "It is not true that Shin refused the case in civil affairs," they said. "There was a process in which Shin mistook Shin while he contacted some lawyers who belonged to the Minbyun privately and received advice."

Shin was found at a motel in Gwanak-gu at 12:40 p.m. after leaving a letter hinting at an extreme choice. Shin is currently hospitalized at Seoul National University Hospital in Bundang, Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province.
Visitors: 7,549